I’m in a dreamy mood today and thought I might as well blog about my wish list, I’m not very greedy I think because I only have 10 wishes but maybe I am, I don’t care, I’m entitled to dream and so here goes … I wish …
- I’m living in a secluded island somewhere, completely self sufficient as far as natural resource goes and being with people that I care about the most.
- I know how to read and write in Chinese so I can appreciate Chinese literature, history as well as culture more.
- That I am able to read other people’s mind, like Professor Xavier in X-Men or at least know their perception of me.
- I can use my credit card for all my shopping purposes without having to pay it back.
- I am able to solve every problems in my life without incurring any unwanted consequences.
- I am articulate enough to win over any argument with anyone.
- I am not FAT and don’t have to diet most of the time.
- I am a better Christian so people around me will be able to know Jesus through me and how I live my life.
- I can have the best of both worlds.
- I have the confident to believe in myself and whatever that I want to do.
Now, the hardest part of my wish list is seeing it all comes true.